Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sunday SUNDAY!!

Sunday is a big day in my eBay world.  No one knows for sure, but the rumor is that auctions that end on Sunday evening get more eyeballs and therefore more bids/higher prices.  I guess people log on more right before the work week?  Who knows.  Anyhoo, I have been ridiculously lazy and I only have 8 items ready to go for tomorrow night.  Fortunately, they are good things that I found buried in my hoarder's paradise:

a Vince cashmere sweater
Current/Elliott skinny jeans
a TSE cashmere turtleneck (this one is luscious!)
Two cool Silence + Noise cardigans (this is probably the bestselling Anthro brand for me)
Some Eileen Fisher stuff (not really my style, but a reliable profit source)

I have this FABULOUS pair of John Fluevog boots that fit me.  I want to keep them, but I know they'll make me tons of money if I list them.  Plus, I am keeping this amazing pair of Lucchese handmade cowboy boots so I really don't need the Fluevogs.  What to do, what to do??  This, dear readers, is the thrifter's dilemma. Sell or keep?  Keep or sell?  It can be very hard to part with some of the more special items.

Good things are coming to my blog, y'all!  My first giveaway (coming soon, I promise) is going to be the killer app of giveaways.  You will definitely want to stick around for it and tell allllllllllllll your friends!!  I am also working on a redesign (who am I kidding... what I have now is barely a design to begin with) that will make this blog more fun.  Mucho thanks to Ashley of FreckleberryFinds.com for helping me figure out this whole blogging thing.  Wahoo!!

3 comments:

  1. I know, I know. I haven't taken any yet and I need daylight! They are really cool boots - not the least bit dainty and very Fluevog-esque. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. i demand pics! how are we supposed to decide if we can't see??? :)

    ReplyDelete